Friday, March 2, 2012

Who am I?

First off I would like to introduce myself to all of you readers out there. My name is Heather and I am going to college to become a parapsychologist. I just received my associates degree in parapsychology. I am also the founder and lead investigator of Three Rivers Investagations of the paranormal also known as T.R.I.P.
We are a Pittsburgh based paranormal investigation team. We have investigated in a few places. One of our biggest adventures is that we have investigated Lizzie Bordens house in Fall River, Mass. Lizzie Bordens house should be visited if you are into the paranormal. It is loaded with activity. Another great place to go and visit if you want to be in a active red zone is Gettysburg, PA.
If you have any paranormal questions please feel free to ask me?
I will post a new blog each week about a topic within the realm the paranormal.

1 comment:

  1. I am starting my own Paranormal team and was wondering if you have any tips for me and my team and how to get the right equipment

    ReplyDelete