Thursday, March 22, 2012

How to spiritualy prepare for a ghost hunt.

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to answer my friends question how to protect yourself during a ghost hunt. I would like to say that there are some very real dangers that can go on during and even after a ghost hunt. You have to be prepared mentally, physically, and spiritually. Ghosts can sense fear and sometimes they like it especially if they want you out of a certain location. They can also become attached to you and follow you home. You don't want to come back from a ghost hunt and go to bed just to wake up and find one standing at your bedside.
You can protect yourself by saying a prayer before you even set foot on the property. I have found this method very helpful. Remember we are going into a world that we know very little about. It is also a wise to eat something before you go on an investigation. Ghosts do indeed feed on our energy. This will keep your energy up and you won't feel drained.
There are two main areas of concern that we are faced with and those are ghost attachments and ghost attacks. Ghost can attack us if they feel threatened. They can push, slap or trip people. hey can also make us physically ill. It happened to me in Gettysburg, PA. Me and some members of my team were in a small forest clearing across the street from our bed and breakfast. It was 11:30 p.m. and we wanted to do some investigating. We were over there taking photos and trying to get readings with out equipment. After awhile of not getting anything we decided to pack it up and try again the next night. As I was winding up the cord to my EMF meter I got a sharp pain in my stomach. It was so bad I almost fell over. I looked up and saw a shadow figure. It was very tall  and it slowly came closer and closer. The other team members didn't see it but one of them took a picture right where I was pointing. I grabbed all of our stuff and got out as fast as I could. Once I got out of there the pain went away just as fast as it came. I must note here that the team member that took the picture put her memory card in her computer at home and she found the photo that she took. In the picture there was a huge orb with a man's face in it. I would have put the picture on here but it disappeared.
I would like to talk about the second and most dangerous and those are ghost attachments. Ghost attachments are worse for the simple fact that they can last longer. Ghosts can become attached to us because they feed off of  our life energy. There are some effects of this type of attack that we need to be aware of. They are as follows: hearing voices, seeing the ghost, unexplained depression, illness with an unknown cause, loss of energy, migraine headaches, or nightmare and insomnia. These symptoms may also be explained by ordinary medical science. f you have these symptoms see a doctor before you blame it on ghost attachment. if they continue and have no medical explanation then you have a ghost attachment.
The way that you can protect yourself from a ghost attachment is simple. Whenever you are getting ready to leave a haunted location thank the ghosts for their presence and say to them please don't follow me home. It is simple but it works.
Thank you all for reading. I hope it was informative and helpful. Next week I will be writing about Tulpas. If you really like the blog please subscribe and if you have any questions about anything let me know on here or if you want You can email your questions at: threeriversparanormal@yahoo.com  See you next week. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment